Sunday, November 16, 2008

maiden voyage


Lara has been encouraging me to start a fashion blog. Like many of my endeavors this one begins on a whim and was not planned at all. Therefore, above pictured - the unscripted, unplanned, casual, thrown together at last minute - me.

Now might be a good time to mention this is not one of those fashion blogs where you'll see me laying out my wardrobe choices two weeks in advance or dispensing advice on how to arrange your closet by the color wheel. Don't get me wrong - I'm really jealous of those fashionistas - I'm just to ADD to emulate them.

But I digress...
Top: National Geographic Organics
Jeans: Delia's
Shoes: Minnetonka
Bag: Isabella Fiore
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: vintage
Ring: Tiffany & Co.

Occasion: a broccoli cheese soup and used book store Sunday afternoon outing with the beau.

1 comment:

yotababy said...

Bravo--I'm excited that you've started one up finally! Now you just have to keep it up, yo! :)