Tuesday, December 16, 2008

these boots are made for walking


Confession: I have spent the past four winter seasons in search of my own personal holy grail - the perfect black casual boot. Perfect brown casual boots are easy. Trust me I own no less than six pairs of them. But black - much more of a challenge. I found these at DSW and used one of my DSW reward coupons towards obtaining them. I heart them. I think I might buy a second identical pair. You know, just in case.

Jacket: faux fur, forever 21
Dress: forever 21
Leggings: hot topic
Boots: DSW, Steve Madden
Bag: flea market
Bangle bracelets: various sets from forever 21
Necklace: forever 21

1 comment:

yotababy said...

Those are hot! I have to say that my fringy Steve Madden boots are the most comfortable things I've ever owned--hopefully yours are just the same!